Implement Rotation in FirstFloor.Documents.Dll v2.0.6.0

Dec 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Hi,
I want to implement rotation in document viewer. I'm currently using FirstFloor.Documents.Dll of version 2.0.6.0. But in the following sample Sample Page Rotation they are using latest version dll of FirstFloor.Documents. Can i implement rotation in v2.0.6.0 FirstFloor.Documents.Dll ?
Dec 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM
We have implemented rotation functionality in version 2.0.6.0 but we are not able clear how can we rotate the page from outside the DocumentViewer, through button ?
Can you please help me on this?
Coordinator
Dec 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I made available a complete sample where the rotate button is placed outside the DocumentViewer. A single button is used to rotate all pages.

Download the sample here
Dec 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Hello Kozw,

Thanks for your help. We are able to build the application using the solution you provided us.
Now, For some of the XPS (which we have with us) file rotation fails, it does not gives any error at back-end, just silverlight app crashes out.
We were also able to replicate the issue while we uploaded those error-prone xps on link application. Here as well, the silver-light is getting crashed.
Also, the issue seemed to appear on different zoom level. If say the page rotation works for 'Fit Page', it may crashes out on 100%, or if say it works for '100%' then it fails on '200%' or 'Fit Page'.

We were not able to upload those files here as we were unable to find the file upload option.
Kindly, help us out for this problem.
Coordinator
Dec 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Please forward the XPS document(s) to support[at]firstfloorsoftware.com and I'll take a look.

Thanks!
Dec 10, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Hello Koen,
           We have sent you the sample xps document to "support[at]firstfloorsoftware.com" which is failing to rotate.
Thanks!